Saturday, August 9, 2008

At the beginning

YAY! A brand new blog...
Well, I know I have failed to made a few blogs (what a waste of space hehe..) but.. I'm NOT A QUITTER... So lets start something new and fresh!
I start this blog here, so I can share about decorating everything around, because I suddenly realize that almost all of my life, I always love to decorate things and I didn't know that people can actually make it as a job! I don't decorate things for a living, but I hope someday it will come true :D

Okay, for my first post, I'll let you know my very very favorite blog that really inspired me. http://decor8blog.com >> Here is the picture of decor8blog.com that I love so much:



I love this beautiful Web made by Holly Becker. I love her idea and things that she collected and share with everyone :D She's my role model!

So.. lets start from now on.. and I promise that I will always update my baby blog hehehe... :D
Love decorating-it!

No comments: