Monday, August 2, 2010

Let's start again...

Helllo there!

After moving from the big city into a quiet little city, I hope I can start again! It's been a year since I've moved and I haven't get a good Internet connection 'till now... I still LOVE decorating! Before I moved to this house, I lived in a kinda "scary" place, but I tried to made it as comfortable as it can... well I only have one picture since I left that place as soon as I can! (tell that story later on)



Well, this is my room! I'm PROUND to say that I had painted it myself! Yup! all by myself ^____^ It took two days, but only a three hours of work. The previous color was pink, baby pink! I don't like it because it felt like my room when I was little LOL! So I browsed around to get inspiration and decided to color it blue! Three sides of baby blue and a strong and firm of dark blue on the other side.

When I went to a lamp shop (well, it's a shop that sells various kinds of lamp), I picked out that black lamp. I knew later that it was a spot light lamp for lighting up picture on the wall but what the hell! I liked it! Hahaha... So I use it for a reading lamp and it was perfect!

No comments: