Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Supplies! YAY!

It's been quite a while since I started to decorate again... I guess since I become a 9 to 5 worker I kinda lost that enthusiasm and my love of art... Or maybe since I lost that "love" feelings... huff...

Well, I tried to came back with a big enthusiasm and lots of ideas! So after I got home from my office, I went to a local stationary shop and bought some supplies! YAY! I always love stationary shop since I was little (don't know why?!?) I kinda think that it's because I was brought-up in a stationary shop? My parents used to have a stationary shop until I was about 6 years old, we had moved to another country. I always love to shop for stationary, especially when it's school is coming, it's always been the best time of the year :) Sweet memories...

No comments: